Get Your Free Estimate
DR ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION offers a variety of roofing options and services to both residential and commercial customers. These include roof repair, replacement and new roof installations. Selecting the right type of roofing. the right type of roofing ordepends on the type of house or building and the slope of the roof. Citywide’s team of sales consultants and installers will protect your home safety and design style from the initial consultation to yearly inspections.
- Asphalt Shingles – The most cost-effective and most popular system for residential homes.
- Metal Roofing – This type of roof provides superior strength against the harsh winter storms, and is very versatile and long-lasting on both homes and commercial buildings.
- Slate Roofs – Suitable for environments with heavy rainfall because of its low water absorption levels.
- Built Up Flat Roofing – Most commonly used for low-slope commercial roofing.
- Green Flat Roofing/Solar – Effectively improves area quality by converting CO2 to oxygen.
- Single Ply Flat Roofing – Consisting only of a single layer of roofing membrane over insulation.
- Inverted Roofing – The standard for high-rise construction.